Hey cuties!
Only a few days left until I'll attend the famous book fair of Leipzig. It's not really an anime convention but it has a huge part of anime, manga and merchandise, so it's a MUST for many cosplayers and people who are interested in Japanese culture.
I went there since 2010. A lot of time has passed since then!
My first cosplay was Misa Amane from Death Note in an Oshare Kei style, haha. Maybe I should do a cosplay timeline. :D
But I want to show you my coords for those three days, so you're able to find me. <3
Friday:
Baby the Stars shine bright - Merry Sweet Castle JSK in pink <3
Saturday:
Angelic Pretty - Symphonia of Birds JSK in black
Sunday:
Angelic Pretty - Day Dream Carnival JSK in lavender
I hope I'll meet some of you! If you see me, just talk to me, since I'm bad at remembering faces. xD
Hope to see you soon. <3
After the weekend, I'll post some photos.
Yours,
Kanon
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13363523/?claim=a3hb2gpg7ne">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.