Thursday, January 14, 2016

My photos from the Eastern Elegance Christmas Tea Party ♥

Hey guys!!

Finally I can show you the photos our photographer took of me! It's only three ones, but I'm okay with that! 

I really like that one:



The wind is making my skirt look weird... but still, I like the upper part of the photo, haha. :D




I actually just cut out this part from the whole photo... because the rest looks fully. xD




Wanna see the rest??




Really??




Okay...




Here you go!!






It looks like I have to pee. :'D Somehow... :D




Did you like the photos?
How can I improve my posing? What would you change about my coord??
Please tell me what you think!! ♥

Yours, Kanon. ♥



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful co ord, love the hair and the golden shoes, they add such a nice touch. I like your posing! I guess you could practice more if you wanted or look through lolita magazines and choose some of your favourites, I do that with my gyaru magazines ^^

    Beautiful

    Clairey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    Your outtakes are funny xD
    I should do this too someday :D

    LG
    http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete