Sunday, January 24, 2016

My favorite taobao shop ~ part 2 ~ 苛苛软妹性感无敌小天

Hey everyone!

Today I'd like to introduce another great shop to you! The translation of the Chinese name is "Harsh harsh soft sexy sister invincible small day" and I really wonder if that's the correct translation, haha.

Basically they're selling cute casual cloths like dresses and skirts which can be used for Larme Kei or Himekaji coords. 
I've seen a lot of their items at reseller shops for like three times the price. If you use a shopping service like Basetao (Review is here) you can save tons of money by ordering directly from taobao!


Here are some examples:





If you aren't that tall, it's a perfect and cute lolita dress!

Price: ~$15.00




They're super cute and perfect for daily wear! 

Price: ~ $4.25




Cute himekaji dress which comes in blue as well!

Price: ~$13.00




This is one of the dresses I see the most in reseller stores. It's so cute!

Price: ~$12.00




Comes in tarten red as well! It's quite short but if you wear tights it'll be okay!

Price: ~$13.00



I really recommend buying directly from taobao, because of the prices. It's not that difficult to get a shopping service! I'm always replying to your questions about a shopping service!
To be honest, I don't support many of these resellers at storenvy for example. The cloths are cute and in a good quality, but still it's not "worth" to pay like $30 for these. 

I hope you liked the shop I've chosen for you!

See you soon!

Yours, Kanon ♥

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap it's so cheap! *3* Thank goodness for Taobao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The bunny dress! I really want to try Baseteao, I'll tell you how it goes!

    ReplyDelete