Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pretty Japan Review ~ Shoppingservice & Shop

Hey everyone!


Today I'd like to write a Review on Pretty Japan!
Here we go!

I messaged the owner at 24th of July, while I was on holidays, about the blouse from Axes Femme and asked her about the details. She answered them quickly and correctly, so I told her that I want to buy the blouse. She sent me an invoice and I told her, that it may take some time (about a day) until I can pay, because the wifi at my hotel was bad at times. She understood my problem, so I was able to pay at 25th. 

At the 27th she told me that she sent the package. I've chosen shipping without tracking number, because I didn't want to pay that much and I was pretty fine with waiting for my item.

I got the package at 24th August, so one month later, because it got stuck in customs. I already thought that would happen and when I looked at the envelop, I saw that she didn't wrote what's inside on the envelop. This was the only negative thing of the shipping. If she had written the content on the outside, when package would have been at my place earlier. But it's okay. :D



The blouse was packed in a plastic bag, which was very positive because I couldn't cut into the blouse while opening the package. :D 



She also sent me a small gift, which were these gummy candies with a cute Sailor Moon print, but unfortunately I don't eat them, since they contain gelatin and I'm vegetarian. :( I'll give them to my friends at the weekend. Or does anyone else want them? :D






The blouse was in a great condition, no flaws anywhere. But I still have to get it tailored because the sleeves are as large as my legs (almost)... blame my skinny body. :D And it definitly maches with my JSK! It's a dusty rose with an elegant touch. I was totally looking for a blouse like that.




Overall rate:

Communication:          ♥♥♥♥♥

Shipping:                     ♥♥♥♥
Packaging:                   ♥♥♥♥♥

Condition of the item: ♥♥♥♥♥ 

Overall experience:      ♥♥♥♥♥




I would definitely recommend buying from Pretty Japan! Go and check their facebook I liked in the first sentence! 

Hope you liked the review! See you soon!

Yours, Kanon

4 comments:

  1. Cute review lovely~ <3
    Its a shame about the free sweets. I'm a vegetarian too so I understand the struggle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3
      Yep, but people cannot know this, so it's okay. I'll make some of my friends happy with the sweets. :D

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if you could tell me why does vegetarian don't eat gelatin? Is not supposed vegans are the ones who don't eat those?
      Thank you for the review!♡

      Delete
    3. Vegetarians don't eat anything that is made of animals, such as meet ans stuff. Gelatin is a part of an animal (it's made of connective tissues of animals). That's why vegetarians don't eat gelatin as well.
      Vegans don't eat products made of animals and products with is produced by animals such as honey, eggs and milk. That's the difference. :) I hope it helped. :D

      Delete