Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Seifuku photos! (^o^)/

Hello everyone!

I finally got the photos my friend Tiffany took at DeDeCo in February. Yes, it has been a while but for some reason I haven't received them earlier... But now they're here and I'm gonna show them to you. I'm quite satisfied with many ones, but I still think I should practice posing. >< And my legs are looking so strange and super skinny, I have no idea how to make them look more "normal". Any ideas? ;w; Aaaand I can't smile... I knew it before. xD








                       










What do you think? ;w; 

The next post is gonna be a Lolita timeline! And maybe cosplay too! <3

See you soon. ♥
Yours,
Kanon

6 comments:

  1. ahh so cute! your legs look fine, don't worry~ I always struggle with posing D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♡ Yep, I'm not good at posing either. The struggle is real. XD

      Delete
  2. Love this set on you, pink and blonde always look so well together ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaahwwww soo cuuute! ;A; ♡

    ReplyDelete