Friday, May 22, 2015

My Lolita journey!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna show you every Lolita coord I ever created. It's not a lot, but I still think it's worth sharing. 




July 2013

This was my first Lolita coord ever. I wore it at my final prom and bought the JSK and the blouse directly at the Btssb store in San Francisco. I'm glad that I've been waiting so long until I got my first dress, because that's why I never thought that Milanoo was a good place to get a Lolita dress from. To be honest I clicked through Milanoo before, when I wasn't that much into Lolita and actually liked the things. This was back then in like 2010 I think. Maybe they were better at that time? I can't remember, haha.
The second photo was taken at Connichi in Kassel and is actually one of the best photos someone has ever taken! 


JSK: Sweet Jewelry Princess  - Baby, the Stars shine bright
Blouse: Baby, the Stars shine bright
Headbow: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
OTKs: Bodyline
Wig: eBay




August 2013

A super simple and spontaneous coord. I really liked the skirt but I didn't own pink shoes back then so I borrowed the blue ones from my younger sister. It was a cute outfit but I sold the skirt in 2014 since I didn't really like it anymore.


Skirt: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
OTKs: Bodyline
Cutsew: Madonna
Wig: eBay
Necklace: Claire's





February 2014

My Hime Lolita coord. <3 I got a lot of compliments on this coord which made me really happy. And it's all Bodyline! Yep, actually I dislike most of the Bodyline prints (just a personal taste), but for dresses without any print, I still like bodyline. The dress I actually wanted was sold out so I purchased that one and I'm so in love with this coord. One of my faves, tho I don't wear it at the moment. :D



JSK: Bodyline
Blouse: Bodyline
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: Bodyline
Headbow: theinnest.com
Parasol: from my friend Mashiro




August 2014 

I purchased this dress second hand from a lovely seller on facebook. The print was very cute so I thought I could buy another bodyline dress. In the end, I didn't like myself in it... I have no idea why, maybe it was the cut or the shade of pink... So I ended up selling it along with the skirt mentioned above.


JSK: Bodyline
Blouse: Bodyline
OTKs: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: Bodyline
Headbow: theinnest.com





October 2014

Unfortunately I don't have any good photo of this coord yet. I need a photo shoot. ;w; The seller of this dress was a pain in the a**. It took over a month to bring it to her post office and ship it from the USA. During those weeks, she ignored my messages and didn't bother telling me where my dress was. I already won the Paypal claim when the dress finally arrived. I wasn't the only one who got almost scammed by this lazy shipper...
The photo was taken in March 2015 btw.



JSK: Merry Sweet Castle - Baby, the Stars shine bright
Blouse: Baby, the Stars shine bright
OTKs: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Cardigan: Bodyline
Headbow: theinnest.com
Wig: Lockshopwigs Cascade Faerie




December 2014

My dream dress! I was the happiest girl in the world when I got my ultimate dream dress. Actually I wanted the OP but the JSK was fine too. Maybe I'll get the OP later. It's my first Angelic Pretty dress and I'm so in love with it. ♥ In the right picture I didn't have my golden shoes yet.


JSK: Day Dream Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Baby the Stars shine bright
OTKs: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
  Wig: Lockshopwigs Cascade Faerie




March 2015

I'm still waiting for the photos of this coord. My second Angelic Pretty dress and I got it for a very good price! I love the dress so much! 


JSK: Symphonia of Birds - Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Baby, the Stars shine bright
Cardigan: Bodyline
OTKs: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Headbow: Offbrand
Wig: Lockshopwigs Cascade Faerie



This is already the end of my timeline. I hope you liked my photos. I don't know if I'll buy a new dress anytime soon, since I'm saving a lot of money for my Japan trip next year. It's difficult to stay away from the sales, but it'll be worth it, I'm sure! ;w;

See you soon! ♥

Yours,
Kanon

No comments:

Post a Comment