Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MiZacKo in Zwickau

Hello my cute readers!

From 16th to 17th May there was the first convention in my hometown Zwickau! It was a really important weekend for me, because the con was hosted by my Anime & Manga Club which I'm a member of since their first meet-up. My boyfriend and I help with preparing the venue in the morning so it was really exhausting. We had to get up at 6 am both days and I was sooo tired. ;___; 
Our club hosts events like six times each year and usually around 60 people attend our meet ups. Sometimes less. So I expected a similar number of guests. But when I went to the front door, I saw so many people I've never seen before waiting to get in and it was only 9:30 am! (It started at 10) I never thought that so many people would come to our con but it was amazing! 
The visitors were mostly between an age of 12 and 16 (at least I thought so because I saw a lot of young fangirls of the German YouTubers Applewar Pictures, haha)

I didn't take any pictures at the con, because I was busy helping. :(

But here are some pictures our photographer took of me! 
I've worn Symphonia of Birds! I so love this coord. ♥



             






And this photo was taken by a friend. :D I was sitting there in the hallway to check if everything is alright and to help if someone has a problem or a question. :D 



Our local newspaper also wrote an article about our con but it's in German. :D
http://www.freiepresse.de/LOKALES/ZWICKAU/GLAUCHAU/Geht-doch-Zwickau-ist-bunt-artikel9197853.php



Thank you so much for reading! ♥

Yours, Kanon

1 comment:

  1. You co ord is amazing :D Hope you had a good time :3

    Clairey x

    ReplyDelete