Monday, March 9, 2015

Bookfair in Leipzig ~ 13th March till 15th March

Hey cuties!

Only a few days left until I'll attend the famous book fair of Leipzig. It's not really an anime convention but it has a huge part of anime, manga and merchandise, so it's a MUST for many cosplayers and people who are interested in Japanese culture.
I went there since 2010. A lot of time has passed since then!
My first cosplay was Misa Amane from Death Note in an Oshare Kei style, haha. Maybe I should do a cosplay timeline. :D

But I want to show you my coords for those three days, so you're able to find me. <3


Friday:
Baby the Stars shine bright - Merry Sweet Castle JSK in pink <3




Saturday:
Angelic Pretty - Symphonia of Birds JSK in black




Sunday:
Angelic Pretty - Day Dream Carnival JSK in lavender


I hope I'll meet some of you! If you see me, just talk to me, since I'm bad at remembering faces. xD

Hope to see you soon. <3
After the weekend, I'll post some photos. 

Yours,
Kanon


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13363523/?claim=a3hb2gpg7ne">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment