Friday, April 11, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone!

I finally want to introduce me a bit more!

Name:

Kanon Camui (That's my artist name. I consider not to tell my real name online, but I can tell you that it starts with C, haha. :D )

Age:

19

Home:

Somewhere in Germany. I need like 3 hours to get to Berlin and three hours to get to Munich. And eight hours to get to Cologne. So you can make out, where I live~

Current work:

I graduated from school last summer and now I'm participating in an "Voluntary Federal Service" at a museum of art in my hometown. Afterwards, this October I will start attending a university. I dunno where yet, but it'll be Economy of Tourism. :)

Hobbies:

Going to conventions, meeting my friends, Japanese fashion (Himekaji, Fairy Kei, Gyaru, Lolita), Cosplay (but I'm quitting cosplay now, since I just have not the face for cosplaying and it's too expensive for me. ><), my showgroup (which includes acting and dancing), K-Pop dance and K-Pop in general, fangirling <3, reading Manga, traveling and last but not least concerts!

Favorite Manga/Anime:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Death Note, Crash!, xx Me!, You're my loveprize in Viewfinder, Yaoi/Shounen-Ai in general~

Favorite Mangaka:

Hinako Takanaga, Ayano Yamane, Aoi Makino, Mayu Sakai, Ema Toyama, Nase Yamato

Favorite TV-series/dorama:

Hanazakari no Kimitachi he, Akumu-chan, Reply 1997, crime series like NCIS, Hawaii Five-O...

Favorite movies:

Heavenly Forest - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru, Bunraku, Moon Child, We can't change the world, Thirst, Death Note, Koizora

Favorite music:

K-Pop: EXO, B.A.P, SHINee, AlphaBAT, ToppDogg, 2NE1, Block B, NU'EST, ... ~ J-Rock: An Cafe, LM.C, the GazettE, Piko, Matenrou Opera, Mejibray, ...

Favorite brands:

Angelic Pretty, Bodyline, Baby the Stars Shine Bright

Where I want to buy soon:

DreamV/Yumetenbo, Taobao, BoBon21

Well, that's all I have to say... if you have questions, just ask. I know, this is not such a special and interesting and kawaii blog like Elizabunnii or Fetsu-chan have, but I will post more, especially reviews and outfits. ^~^ Be patient... hehe~

Kanon~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment