Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello lovelies! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

This is my first post on here. I already head about three other blogs but I just didn't know what to write about and so I ended up posting nothing for about a year. Now I'm starting this new blog, which will include reviews about things I buy, pictures of my coords every now and then and also some other things I like. This blog will be in English only, but if you want a German translation (since I'm actually German), feel free to comment your question. But I think you're gonna understand my English. But please be kind if I make some spelling mistakes, my English is almost fluent but sometimes I'm too confused and mix up things, hehe. But I'd like to hear if I made a grammar mistake. So... what to say? In the next post I will introduce myself a bit~ I hope you like my blog, so please share it on Twitter or tumblr, so I find a lot of new readers. Yours, Kanon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment